The following are photographic events that Diana Mara Henry has taken the time to explain in further detail, or photographs that are especially newsworthy again. All photographs Copyright © Diana Mara Henry. Please EMAIL US....
- Portfolio of DMH in Orange and Magenta
- The Chisolm Gallery now represents DMH
New York Foundation for the Arts awards DMH
- Rediscovering the Beautiful People:
- Liebling II and Liebling III [More]
- Election Night in Plains, GA
- Lillian Gish, Anita Loos, Helen HAyes at MOMA
- Fascinating Lower East Side Gallery scene, 1984
- Fashion Week at the Plaza
- James Brown at Riker's Island
- Birthday party at the 21 Club
- Reconnecting with Melba Tolliver!
- Daniel Patrick Moynihan for Fiscal Times
- Sylvia Sleigh and Lawrence Alloway
- A record of Everything! (Even Phyllis Schlafly...)
- Beginning of a Tribute Page for DMH
- DMH in Wikipedia! Your input welcome...
- Seeking another brilliant intern like Alex Wilt and Stephen Felde
- Unity First honors DMH with On Common Ground award.
- Pioneer Valley Photography Exhibit features DMH
- DMH exhibits: RADIANT and MacArts membership
- DMH photographs on Gloria Steinem's website...
- DMH websites featured at Digital History
Lab, 2011 Berkshire Conference of Women Historians
- What do the Women's Campaign Fund, Judy Chicago, Alice Neel, Stewart Mott and Kappy Wells and the NY Feminist Art Institute have in common?
- What do the Jewish Women's Archive, the National Women's History Project,the FDIC, and the Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars and the Schlesinger Library all have in common?
- Learn about Agnes Dill, of the Isleta Laguna tribe
- Tribute from Ron Kovic for Diana Mara Henry's photographs
- with a special section about Ed Murphy and the VVAW
- Sargent Shriver historic photographs
- National Museum of American Jewish History
- An Italian appraisal of DMH
- This Week in History
- Stayin' Alive
- 50 & Fabulous Gala
- Women's Museum, Dallas, TX exhibit
- Andrew Stein marries Lynn Forester
- DMH presents her work at Amherst College: April, 2010
- Charles Rangel in trouble now...
- Congressman Charles Rangel blows a kiss at Harlem rally for McGovern, © 1972 Diana Mara Henry
- Book of DMH photographs available now
- Harvard-Radcliffe 40th Reunion panel: "Photography as a Political Art"
- DMH brochure now available
- DMH is Keynote Speaker at Westfield
A passel of press passes
What's going on here?
Read about Fashion as Fantasy at Rizzoli Bookstore
Your invitation to the premiere of NINE-TO-FIVE and Women Office Workers
How about Larry Rivers at the Jewish Museum?
Looking for a few good Id's...If you verifiably identify someone unnamed in a photograph on this website, we will send you a digital print of it! *
Help us contact the subject/heirs, and we'll sign it for you!
Liz Carpenter at Lincoln Center benefit for the National Women's Political Caucus
"We're tired of lickin' the good ole boys"
she wrote to DMH in support of the stamp campaign to use Diana Mara Henry's photographs on US Postage stamps. She said she wanted to be on a US postage stamp...Hope this photo will be it!
Men we've lost:
Father Drinan, James Brown depart
Cornell Capa is gone-Harold Edgerton,Ernst Haas,Marty Peretz,Erik Erikson
Ted Kennedy, Sargent and Eunice Shriver depart